From the list of terms that follows, select the one that matches each definition.
0 из 27 вопросов завершено
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
Вы должны сначала выполнить следующее:
0 of 27 questions answered correctly
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Any agreement that is enforceable in a court of law.
2. A contract in which the terms are stated or expressed by the parties.
3. The refusal by an offeree of an offer.
4. A proposal made by an offeror.
5. A contract containing two promises, one made by each party.
6. Good; having legal effect.
7. Approve; confirm.
8. The assent to the terms of an offer.
9. Occurs when one person retains money, property, or other benefit which in equity and justice belongs to another.
10. Carried out or performed.
11. The legal name for a minor.
12. A contract that cannot be enforced for some legal reason.
13. To get out of a voidable contract (select 2 answers).
14. Not good; having no legal effect.
15. The taking back of an offer by an offeror before it has been accepted.
16. One who makes an offer.
17. Capable of being disaffirmed or voided.
18. A contract in which the terms are not stated by the parties.
19. A response to an offer in which the terms of the original offer are changed.
20. Legal competency.
21. A contract containing one promise in exchange for an act.
22. That which is yet to be executed or performed.
23. One to whom an offer is made.
24. Restore an injured person to his or her original position prior to a loss.
25. A contract that arises from the conduct of the parties rather than from their express statements.
26. Nothing; as though it had not occurred.
27. Full age; adulthood.